- Ph.D., University of South Florida, 2009
- M.S., University of South Florida, 2006
- B.S., University of South Florida, 2003
- Structure-composition-property relationships in bulk and thin film materials
- Thermoelectric materials and devices
- Nanoscale science and technology
- Novel synthetic routes in solid-state chemistry, including non-equilibrium synthesis and preparation of metastable materials
- Please feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or come by my office (180-511) if you would like to learn more about my research and teaching interests.