- Quarterly Forms and Important Information
- Course Coordinators
- Upper Division Teaching Assignments
- Lower Division Teaching Interest
- Enter Assigned/Release Time or Preferences
- How to book rooms
Note: With all of these applications, you must be logged into your My Cal Poly Portal.
- To have an independent study (project) course be created, click here.
- To find the class number after the course has been created, click here.
- To submit office hours for the current quarter, click here.
- To submit graders, learning assistants, teaching assistants, tutors, etc for the current quarter, click here.
- To learn more about common finals and alternative finals time, please visit the Academic Scheduling website here and scroll to Academic Scheduling: Final Exams.
- To view class schedules, individualized instructor schedules, etc. please visit schedules.calpoly.edu.
- Astronomy (ASTR) click here
- Geology (GEOL) click here
- Physical Science (PSC) click here
- PHYS 132 Studio click here
- PHYS 133 Studio click here
Please visit proton.physics.calpoly.edu
How to check availability of any room on campus
Visit events.calpoly.edu and click Check Location Availability.
The easiest way to reserve a university room for study sessions, review sessions, additional class sessions or other academic uses is to fill out the Event Request Form. Please submit a minimum of three working days in advance.
Physics Controlled Rooms
Please submit a minimum of three working days in advance. If you are holding a large event that will use our rooms and/or university rooms, please go through the University Event Request Form and they will contact our office.
Week 1 - Week 10 (or any holiday times)
- Fill out the Physics Room Request Form.
- The appropriate technician will approve or deny the request.
- Emily will send a confirmation email to notify you of your room reservation.
- Visit OneDrive > physfac > 0 Finals Schedule > QQQQ LAB USE FINALS WEEK or click here.
- Find the room and time you would like. Then add your course and section number to the spreadsheet as well as what you are using the room for (i.e. review session). This reserves the room. Please do not erase any entries currently on the spreadsheet.
Physics Conference Room
- Create an event on your Office 365 calendar.
- Add 180-207 Physics Conference Room (rl-180-207-Physics-Conference-Room@calpoly.edu) as an attendee (people) to your meeting.
- A request will then be sent to Emily who will approve or deny depending on the availability of the room.
- You will receive a confirmation stating Cal Poly Physics has accepted (or denied) this event.